MEN WHO STARE AT GOATS

S and I were looking to veg out last Friday - just grab some take out food and catch a movie, just to crash early... Thats what we have been doing after a long hard week... We were looking to catch a light comedy, nothing spectacular, just something to laugh it out and soothe us to sleep... 


The name got us interested and so did the cast... George Clooney (esp after "Up in the Air" last week) and Kevin Spacey do not do the same movie many times... I was looking forward to something like the Hangover... 


But when we watched the movie, it was utter crap... The whole logic behind the movie is unclear... The story is stupid and there is nothing worth watching really... 


We did not get anything light, anything to laugh... But yes, it soothed us gently... We were snoring nicely in less than 10 minutes... 


My word - stay away from it... Unless you want to sleep after a long hard day... 

1 comment:

Sneha said...

Don't even remind me of the movie... It put me to sleep both the times I tried to watch :)