CONVERSATION...

Dad calls son... 
D -- How are you son?
S -- Fine but busy... Whats up?
D -- Oh!!! I just was feeling lonely and missing you...
S -- (for next 5 minutes... ) this happened... that happened... this is going on... that is being planned... Okay dad, got to go... Talk to you later... 
D -- Okay... 


Son calls dad... 

S -- How are you dad?
D -- Doing very well... You called, am feeling better than ever... Whats up?
S -- Oh!!! I just was feeling lonely and missing you...
D -- (for next 1 hour... ) happy memories from childhood... how he cherishes the walk down the memory lane, every single day... What his son means to him... 
S -- Dad, thanks for everything... I should go now, its already too late for your dinner... 
D -- Are you sure? I am fine... I can talk the whole night... I am there for you whenever you need me... Just a phone call away... 

No comments: