Welcome online...

Finally, it happened... But after this, this had to happen... It was a logical progression... I finally have a online profile of myself... 


I leapfrogged the petty ones like yahoo 360 and over popular ones like Orkut and embraced Facebook... Everyone, including dear wifey, is surprised... They probably likened me to the Geico caveman and thought I would never stop living under the rock... But I did, and the online jungle is intimidating... There is no privacy, and everyone knows whats going on in my life... 


At the same time, its fun... I met so many old friends and lost acquaintances... Catching up on old good times is so good... 


Probably, this is the initial hype and once it dies down, the routine is mundane... Eventually, it just ends up being a mere statistic on your social activity portfolio and the graffiti on your "wall" defines your social quotient... 


A bunch of them have warned me that this is very addictive, so probably thats the reason why my company has proactively banned it within the office network... 


But for now, who cares, lets leave the brickbats for a later day and just enjoy the bouquet... Off to a game of Uno with wifey... 



1 comment:

Sneha said...

Finally dude!! I am really happy to see you on FB.... Now you know what I mean when I say "Look at my wall" :-)