BHAAV -- BHAVANA

This is the time to be in Mumbai when everything is about Ganpati festival... Idols, flowers, decorations, sweets... The streets carry the perfume of festive spirit... 


If I was in Mumbai today, our evenings would have been only about planning for bringing the Ganpati home and our days would have been about executing those plans... I was thinking about this today when I read this article about preparations of Ganpati festival in Mumbai... 


Believers are donating, sometimes even anonymously, gold and silver when the bullion prices are sky rocketing like crazy... Amidst the entire article, this line caught my attention -- Its not about the BHAAV but about the BHAVANA -- Its not about the rate, its about the faith... 


There is no better way of saying my feeling... 

No comments: