COUNT = COUNT + 1

Yep, thats what this means to a programmer. One more year over.


A lot of good things happened this year -- 
  • S and I visited India for the first time after getting married. We had a blast for 1 full month.
  • Clocked the 3-Oh. But consoled myself saying "30 is the new 25". S took it as "27 is the new 16".
  • Worked probably the hardest since 2002. And as in 2002, I did not get the reward that I desired. Someone has said "You don't get what you desire. You get what you deserve." I have tweaked it to "You get what upper management thinks you deserve, as long as there are enough rewards allocated". ;-)
  • Sucked at cricket, but ended the season on a winning note.
  • Took my resolution seriously for once.
  • A little one entered the lives of someone very dear to me. The last time I was so excited was when my sis gave birth to my nephew.
There were a few bad things that happened as well -- 
  • Clocked the 3-Oh.
  • Worked probably the hardest since 2002. And as in 2002, I did not get the reward that I desired.
  • Sucked at cricket.
Oh!!! Yes, I forgot to mention one more good thing that happened this year. I decided to be more optimistic about life.


On that note, wish all my (4) readers a very happy and a prosperous new year. Cheers.


1 comment:

Sneha said...

Wish you a happy 2010 too!! Here's to another memorable year....