Stunned!!!

One of my favorite reality shows on Indian Television channels is MTV Roadies. And the best part of any reality show is the audition - be it Indian Idol or India's got Talent or MTV Roadies. 


So, obviously, the auditions of MTV Roadies is so much fun. You will find the weirdest of characters there, getting blasted by Raghu and Rajiv. They make a poor show of themselves and face the ignominy right on national television,  in front of millions of viewers. And 90% of the applicants fall in that category. The remaining 10%, from the sensible lot, probably never make it to the auditions.


But this post is not about the norm, this post is dedicated to the exception. I was so stunned when I saw this fellow's audition.





Only if 10% of India's next gen is made up of such people.


Edited on 03/21/2011 -- A friend pointed me to this link which says that the entire story narrated by this fellow is untrue. I did not know the reality when I posted the blog - neither do I know the truth today.


Edited on 03/23/2011 -- And here it is, from the horse's mouth.

No comments: