Weird things from life

1. A friend finishes his graduation and a couple of days before the graduation ceremony, his mom suffers a mild heart attack. He chooses not to go and see his mom (stays very far away btw) and instead chooses to go on a pre-planned vacation. BTW, he has to take along (and pay for) a friend along on that vacation, and that means that the credit card company is richer.


2. A friend's grandfather is very serious and might pass any time. She is waiting for the news to strike so that she can go home for the funeral.


3. A young man wants to get his Swastika tattoo removed. Its fine, except, he wants to get rid of the tattoo because he wants to create a good impression on the jury. The jury has been convened to meet justice on a double murder committed by this guy. Whats worse - the jail authorities are paying for the tattoo removal procedure.


There are so many weird things all around and the only one that bothers me is -- 
I take my wife to show my office and she starts cleaning my desk. She gives me tips for keeping it clean. I get a -- see how fat you have become -- instead of gratitude for keeping our beautiful picture on the desk.

1 comment:

Sneha said...

I did notice the picture at the end.. In my defense, if your office was clean, I would have spotted the picture rightaway :)